CU Phosco Lighting undertakes work for a vast array of clients including, local authorities, Highways England, Transport Scotland, community councils, NHS, housing associations, insurance repairs/facilities management contractors and many more.
We are committed to providing our clients with high-quality products and services.
We are specialists in the installation and maintenance of all types of exterior lighting and street furniture including street lighting on trunk roads, motorways and town and city.
With over 30 years experience, we are able to provide a complete design, supply, installation and maintenance service with all works carried out by our own fully trained and qualified staff.
Highway Lighting Services includes:-
- Full installation of street lighting on highways, trunk roads and residential developments including column / high mast removal and erection, excavation of cable trenches, surface reinstatement an all electrical works
- Column and lantern installation and removal
- Electrical service connections, including ground works, cabling and jointing
- Ducting and chamber installation
- Inspections and testing to BS7671
- Maintenance and repairs
- Lighting design service
All relevant personnel are fully qualified in ERG39, ECS, HERS, NRSWA, SSSTS / SMSTS, CSCS and CPCS - as part of our rigorous training programme.
All of our installation team are registered on the Highway Electrical Registration Scheme (HERS), which meets the requirements of National Highways Sector Scheme 8 (NHSS 8) and are holders of the ECS HERS card.
All electricians are trained to 18th Edition and CU Phosco Lighting is an NICEIC registered company.
All MEWP (mobile elevated work platform) operators have received IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) training.
All lifting operations are planned and conducted by fully qualified CPCS trained employees.
CU Phosco Lighting is an accredited member of HERS, CHAS, Achilles and Construction Line.